Is your child a VPK-6th grade student ready to enroll at Rymfire Elementary?
Find information you might be looking for here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hours of Operation are from Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 10:00 am and 1:00pm -4:00 pm.
- Supporting Documents necessary to register a student are: Birth Certificate of child, SocialSecurity Card (Voluntary), Verification of Physical Address (utility bill, rental agreement, warranty deed, or builder's contract), Immunization Records (Blue Form 680 from DOH), Physical Record(Yellow Form 3040), Picture ID ( Driver's License or State ID), Guardianship Papers if applicable. Please note, the registration process, including all supporting documents MUST be submitted by noon in order for the student to attend school the following day.
- Immunizations and Physicals may be obtained at Department of Health, located at 301 Dr. Carter Blvd, Bunnell Florida. (386) 437-7350, (386) 437-7353 (fax).
- Students are eligible to enroll in kindergarten if they are 5 years old before September 1st.
- School Bus Information may be obtained by calling the Transportation Department - (386) 568-2145 or visiting this website http://flaglerschools.com/bus-routes
- Extended Day Information may be obtained by calling (386) 206-4623 or Adult Education (386) 446-7612.
Click link to find your home zoned school. User name guest. Password guest